Thursday 4 July 2013

Liebster Award

I have recently been nominated for the Liebster Award by Sarah from Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous. I'd just like to say a big thank you to Sarah and am so grateful that she considered me as one of her nominees! Sarah writes a beauty blog, so feel free to check her blog out.



Here are the rules
1. Each nominee must answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger that nominated them and also tell their readers 11  facts about themselves.
2. You must choose other bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award onto.
3. Then make 11 questions for them to answer.
4. Go to their page and tell them about their nomination.



I though this was the perfect opportunity to allow my followers to get to know me a bit better so here are the 11 random facts about me:
1. I'm a 17 year old from a small village in England
2. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan
3. I love the marvel super heroes and am a huge fan of sci-fi films. My favourite superhero has got to be Thor!
4. I can speak 2 languages fluently, and can string a few sentences of German together too!
5. My favourite animal is a tiger, there just so beautiful
6. I like to have ketchup with pizza. Whenever I tell anyone this though, they think I'm super weird.
7. I love buying stationary 
8. My favourite word is Oasis, probably because I love the band.
9. I can remember song lyrics really well. If anyone says anything that is a song lyric in a normal conversation, expect me to sing the song back to them!
10. The subjects I currently study at school are Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Psychology.
11. I used to be left-handed as a child until the age of about 7 when I randomly chose to swap

Here are the questions Sarah asked her nominees:

  1. Lipstick or Lipgloss?
    Lipgloss
  2. What do you have the most trouble with during makeup application? Eyeliner, brows, eyeshadow, etc?
    umm.. I guess it would be Eye-liner
  3. What is your dream car?
    Not really a huge car fan but if had to choose I guess it would be something like an Aston Martin, they look super cool.
  4. What is your favorite physical feature of yourself?
    I like my natural hair when it behaves. Its naturally curly so its OK most of the time, but can go real crazy sometimes so I just give up and straighten it!
  5. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    It would be something like Inception, may be I would finally understand it and not get so confused!
  6. Who is your celebrity crush?
    I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Zac Efron, although I know others would disagree with my choice.
  7. What is the one luxury beauty item that you would love to spoil yourself with, but the pricetag holds you back?
    I love the fragrance Carven le Perfum
  8. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
    Reading all the response comments.
  9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
    Snoring, really really bugs me!
  10. What quality do you find most attractive in others?
    I find an individual's smile the most attractive, I like people who are happy. I also like confidence (but not cockiness). 
  11. What is your biggest fear?
    Growing up and having lots of responsibility! (I guess I sound a bit like Peter Pan) 
I hope that's helped all of you readers find out a lot more about me. I just want to thank all the regular readers, their support means a lot!

I Nominate the following...

Annie from Tales of A British Texan
Lauren from Little Lauren's Blog
Kelly from Kelly Ann Gonsalves
Riley from Smiles No Matter
Chloe from Bonjour Perfection
Hannah from All That Sparkles
Sarah from Where Rainbows End
Rosatar from You are already Beautiful 
(P.S. I'm sorry if you have previously been nominated!)

I ask them the following Questions:
1. What is your favourite childhood memory
2. What song sums up your mood right now?
3. Who is your celebrity crush?
4. Summer or Winter?
5. Where would you dream holiday be?
6. If you could be any celebrity for the day, who would you pick?
7. What is your favourite inspirational quote?
8. If you could change something about yourself, what would you change?
9. What is your favourite colour?
10. What is your biggest fear?
11. What made you want to start blogging?

I look forward to reading all of your posts! 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

P.S. I would just like to say a huge thank you to the 15 followers that I have via GFC and those through bloglovin', your support means a lot! 

13 comments:

  1. I'm like Peter Pan too. Gah, I don't want all these responsibilities! Definitely agree that eyeliner is trickkyyyy. xo

    Jasmine @ rabbit-wood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeh, i just want to be young and not have to worry! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I was so confused when you nominated me because I had no clue what the Liebster Award was! This looks so fun though, I will defs be answering your questions in my next post :D

    Hannah
    x

    P.S.Wooo! Harry Potter fans are the best <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm so sorry, i should have given you a bit more of an explanation! cant wait to see it, tell me when it is done! :)

      Leyla xx
      mythoughtsandboredom.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    2. No worries! It's done :) Thanks again for the nomination

      Hannah
      x

      Delete
    3. great, about to check it out now! :) xx

      Delete
  3. such a lovely post! i've clicked on all the blogs you've nominated :)

    following your blog now :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the follow, im glad the other blogs are getting the recognition they deserve :) xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you again for the nomination Leyla :) I've just posted my acceptance. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great! just about to check it out now :) xx

      Delete
  5. Lol... snoring? Hahaha! They can't help it! :)


    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, snorers should really invest in those snoring patches ;) xx

      Delete